|Muslims must repeat the shahadah in prayer, and non-Muslims wishing to convert to Islam are required to recite the creed.|
Is Islam tolerant, does it promote love, equality, racial equality? No, it doesn’t. It’s a religion, which promotes hate, brutal murder, revenge, slavery, killing of non-believers, suppression of women and minorities, accepted and promoted pedophilia, mechanism for war and oppression, doesn’t support education, promotes lying and cheating, and who knows what more. It’s a religion, – when truly followed like a real Muslim, according the Koran – which forces a citizen of a country only to live by the Islamic law and to disobey regular (National and local) law.
This article I describe what Islam actually is and why people (like Obama) claim that it is a religion supports religious tolerance and racial equality. One thing I can already tell, the truth is in the way how he words those statements. He forgets to mention that this only applies for fellow Muslims!
When President Barack Obama delivered his infamous Cairo Speech in 2009, he said “ … throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality … that experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”
Religious tolerance and racial equality? You mean Islam?
Let’s take a look at the Islam then, shall we?
- For all of us, if we want to see what Islam is, we need to have access to the Koran or the Qur’an. Here is the URL to the Koran and here is a better one.
- The president initially wanted to erase any association between the Islamic State and Islam but, for each atrocity committed by those terrorists, there exists a very clear evidence of a Koran edict
- Beheading people: “When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks…” (Koran 47:4).
Ali Quli Qara’i, ‘I will surely punish him with a severe punishment, or I will surely behead him, unless he brings a clear-cut excuse.’ Hamid S. Aziz, I will … (source)
‘I will surely punish him with a severe punishment, or I will surely behead him, unless he brings a clear-cut excuse.’ 27:22, He did not stay for long [before … (source)
If you have the audacity to cast an evil eye at Sayyidn’a Ali the first man emerging from Sayyidn’a Ali’s army to behead you shall be Mu’awiyah. All the Noble …(source)
- Subjugating women and girls: “Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because Allah has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them” (Koran 4:34).
And as for those women whose ill-will you have reason to fear, admonish them [ first]; then …. Abdul Majid Daryabadi, Men are overseers over women, by reason of that ….. N J Dawood, Men have authority; over women because God has …(source)
Have fear of your Lord, who created you from a single soul. …. 4:34, Men have authority; over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and ...(source)
And they (women) have rights similar to those (of men) over them in kindness, and men …. But the men have a degree over them [in responsibility and authority] .(source)
Whenever you hand their property over to them, have it witnessed for them. … If either a man or a woman bequeaths anything to more distant kin while he still has a ….. If God so wished, He would have given them authority over you so that they ..(source)It simply suggests that men should have greater forbearance towards women. ….. full ownership and authority over their lives and property, like it has upon men.(source)
- Killing Muslims: “They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another)… But if they turn back (from Islam), take (hold) of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Auliya’ (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them” (Koran 4:89).
[Al-Muntakhab], O you Muslims: as much as you dislike fighting, it is …. Muhammad Ahmed – Samira, It is written/ordered on you the fighting/killing, and it is hated ... (source)
- Killing Christians: “Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued” (Koran 9:29).”
Our deal (Western) leaders are making all kind of incorrect statements about Islam:
- Barack Obama has made it clear: “ISIL speaks for no religion. Their victims are overwhelmingly Muslim, and no faith teaches people to massacre innocents.”
- David Cameron intoned: “What we are witnessing is actually a battle between Islam on the one hand and extremists who want to abuse Islam on the other. These extremists, often funded by fanatics living far away from the battlefields, pervert the Islamic faith as a way of justifying their warped and barbaric ideology – and they do so not just in Iraq and Syria but right across the world, from Boko Haram and al-Shabaab to the Taliban and al-Qaeda.”
- State Department spokesperson Marie Harf emphasized that Obama meant what he said: “ISIL does not operate in the name of any religion. The president has been very clear about that, and the more we can underscore that, the better.”
- British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond declared: “[ISIL]’s so-called caliphate has no moral legitimacy; it is a regime of torture, arbitrary punishment and murder that goes against the most basic beliefs of Islam.”
- The British opposition agrees: Shadow Home Secretary Yvette Cooper said that Islamic State “extremists are beheading people and parading their heads on spikes, subjugating women and girls, killing Muslims, Christians and anyone who gets in their way. This is no liberation movement — only a perverted, oppressive ideology that bears no relation to Islam.”
The truth is totally differently. Those leaders of those countries in Europe and the US are making false statements. They are outright lying to us. And it is also very easy to proof that they are lying by simply go to any of the many references about Islam and the references in this article.
|World Map – Muslim Distribution|
Try to use Google search and search if Islam is tolerant. What do you see?
Islam is indeed tolerant and is considered to support racial equality. That’s right. As long as the persons involved, from, which ever race or part of the world is born, is Muslim. Examples are here.
- Since its inception in the 7th century, Islam has been an IDEOLOGY of terror. Islam has ALWAYS been divisive, mandated to its followers under penalty of death, promoted the subjugation of women, advocated, even required the killing of non-believers, accepted and promoted pedophilia and has been a mechanism for war and that brutal hatred along with its accompanying terror is taught to children.
- Islam also, from its roots has subversively usurped portions of known religions…Judaism and the earliest stages of Christianity…calling Jesus, Abraham, Moses, Noah and even Adam “Islamic Prophets” in order to con those who would not blindly follow this 7th century pedophile, Mohammad, and just as blindly accept HIS judgments of THEIR “crimes.” If they believed that Mohammad somehow was tied to the others mentioned above, if he could make THEM believe that HE was in the league of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus…he, MOHAMMAD could control them and have complete dominance OVER them.
- As a “religion” in the 7th century, people would be very wary of questioning Islam and as the instrument of terror employed by Mohammad, they would follow the IDEOLOGY out of fear.
- From the ideology’s onset in the 7th century to today…from the crusades and the Islamic expansion of the 11th century to the forming of a new caliphate between Syria and Iraq right now…nothing has changed.
- Islam is driven by an interpretation of Islam that believes that Islamic, or sharia, law is an all-encompassing system proscribed by Allah, which must be instituted by an Islamic state. It is considered to be the only truly legitimate form of governance.
- Islam believes that it is obligated to install this form of governance in Muslim-majority territories, countries and, eventually, the entire world. In the minds of Islam, they are promoting justice and freedom by instituting sharia.
- Moderate Muslims are not interpreting the Islam as it is written in the Koran. They don’t or partly implement the Islamic Law (sharia). They are the ones breaking the laws of the Islam, not Islamic extremists!
|What happens if Jews and Christians don’t want to live under the rules of Islam?
Then Islam has to fight them and this fighting is called Jihad.
Is Islam tolerant, does it promote love, equality, racial equality? No, it doesn’t. It’s a religion, which promotes hate, brutal murder, revenge, slavery, killing of non-believers, suppression of women and minorities, accepted and promoted pedophilia, mechanism for war and oppression, doesn’t support education, promotes lying and cheating, and who knows what more. It’s a religion, – when truly followed like a real Muslim – which forces a citizen of a country only to live by the Islamic law and to disobey regular (National and local) law.
In countries like the UK, France, Israel, China, and many other countries containing a minority of Muslims throughout the world, Islam is being experienced differently. It brings Muslims (but not religious) together and form often communities. Often they see their hosts, the native population, as threatening for their communities and themselves. When Muslims are again negatively reported in the news (terror, what else), they complain and worry. Are their hosts going to make them problems?
With the rise of ISIS, those small communities are becoming slowly more and more vocal. Their dislike of their hosts is coming more and more in the open. When there was before already not an integration, now those communities really don’t want to integrate with the locals. The tolerance of the Muslims, who live in Western countries was never big, but lately the tolerance becomes even less. And make no mistake, their tolerance is there, but only for their brothers Muslims, nobody else.
When I did research about illiteracy rate, I was shocked and couldn’t believe my eyes (here is the article). Illiteracy rate for Arab populations ranges between 50% to 90%! According to UNESCO, the average rate of adult literacy (ages 15 and older) in this region (Middle East) is 76.9%. Syria, Lebanon, the State of Palestine and Jordan record a high adult literacy rate of over 90%. The Arab Thought Foundation reports that just above 8% of people in Arab countries aspire to get an education. More than one third of youth remain illiterate in the Arab least developed countries (Egypt, Mauritania, Somalia, and Yemen). In the world of globalization, the Arab population is for sure not integrated. For an example, only 1% of the total Nobel prize winners were Arab. As comparison, Jews won 41% of all Nobel prices. And if you consider that only 8% of the people in Arab countries want to have an education, this will not change, it will only become worse.
All the current problems in the Islam we saw also more then a thousand years ago in Christianity. But Christianity and society has evolved into what we have now, but the Islam not. It managed to stay stagnated and dogmatic.
Marxism and communism is a social movement and it could not be ‘destroyed’ with Military force (remember the cold war?). Islam is a religion, an ideology and can’t be destroyed by military force, just like communism. ISIS runs a Caliphate, an implementation of Islam, an expression of an ideology, and can’t be destroyed by military force. If you want to stop a violent ideology, you do it in several stages and with several methodologies. You use politics, social changes, true education (without dogmatism and politics), not only in the Muslim countries, but worldwide too. Military force only when violent ideology is performing extreme crimes or tries to concur (more) territories. Violent ideologies can only be stopped by its populations, nobody else.