He’s a rough, blunt, frank, brave, strong, cheeky, remorseless, unmerciful, relentless hero. He’s not a war hero, not a cartoon-book type of hero, he’s not the type of hero jumping blindly in the lake trying to rescue some damsel-in-duress, no. He’s another type of hero. He’s the one, who brings back the common sense, he’s the one, who is bringing back the principles, which made America so great, he’s the one, who brings back the decency, the self-contagiousness of the people, the profoundness of the people and nation, the unbelievable strength and the economical miracle what is called America. He’s the one, bringing back the liberties, the ability to do things the way how America wants, he’s the one restoring the personal, individual freedom and to protect it all. And finally, he’ the one, trying to fix the serious wrongs in America, like the illegal immigration.
He’s the one, who is doing the impossible and succeed. Look at the extra-ordinary economical recovery, which was deemed as impossible and with a speed nobody could have expected. Look at North Korea.
And he’s affecting not only America, but the whole world! Look what’s happening in North Korea, in Iran, in Syria, in Saudi Arabia, in Israel, Middle East, Eastern European states, Italy, Germany and soon Russia and China. Things happening there thanks to President Trump. And President Trump is not finished there, yet. Things are going to happen in the Middle East, the relationship with Russia, the Chinese attempts of dominance, the North Korean aggressor, the puppet leader of Syria, Iran regime and who knows more behind the screens.
Look at what’s happening in America itself. The all-powerful democrat-generated ‘engines’, totally integrated in federal agencies and civil society, the corrupt and relentless – so called – mainstream media, the left-wing educational systems, the – so called – deep state, the trillions of the left-wing (tax-money and ‘donations’) investments for their cause, the streams of illegal immigrants driven by the left, the propaganda machines, and the hundreds of thousands of lefties, liberals, socialists, communists and democrats in key-positions, all of that is stopped loudly in its tracks and brought to a standstill.
And all of those accomplishments done by one man. President Trump is that man and he’s for his supporters a hero. He’s in my eyes a hero, nothing else fits better. For his opponents he is something totally different, just like an American war-hero during the WW2, who was a criminal in the eyes of the (leftover) Nazis.
President Trump is the person for the history books. Now we’ll see who’s actually writing the history.
So far the nice words about President Trump. But what exactly did he do with his time in office?
- President Trump has strengthened American leadership, security, prosperity, and accountability
- American economy is stronger, American workers are experiencing more opportunities, confidence is soaring, and business is booming, put the American people first and made government more accountable
- Nearly 3 million jobs have been created, 304,000 manufacturing jobs have been created, 337,000 construction jobs have been created, unemployment rate has dropped to 3.8, the lowest rate since April 2000, and job openings have reached 6.6 million, the highest level recorded
- 67 percent of Americans believe now is a good time to find a quality job, more than 50 percent of Americans believed it is a good time to find a quality job since Gallup began asking the question 17 years ago, prioritized job training and workforce development to empower workers to seize more opportunities, signing an Executive Order to expand apprenticeship opportunities
- Restored confidence in the American economy, with confidence among both consumers and businesses reaching historic highs, consumer confidence in current conditions has reached a 17-year high, optimism among manufacturers has hit record highs, small business optimism has sustained record-high levels
- President Trump signed the historic Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law, cutting taxes for American families and making American business more competitive, American families received $3.2 trillion in gross tax cuts and saw the child tax credit double, top corporate tax rate was lowered from 35 percent to 21 percent, rolled back unnecessary job-killing regulations beyond expectations
- In 2017, President Trump far exceeded his promise to eliminate regulations at a two-to-one ratio, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every new regulatory action, rolled back rules and regulations harming farmers and energy producers, such as the Waters of the United States Rule and the Clean Power Plan, regional and community banks and credit unions got relief after President Trump signed legislation reducing harmful requirements imposed by the Dodd-Frank Act
- Has advanced free, fair, and reciprocal trade deals that protect American workers, withdrew the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations and agreement, improved the KORUS trade agreement with the Republic of Korea, which will allow more U.S. automobile exports to South Korea with lower tariffs and increase U.S. pharmaceutical access to South Korea and American agriculture has gained access to new markets
- Move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, end to United States participation in the horrible Iran deal and immediately began the process of re-imposing sanctions that had been lifted or waived, taken action to confront aggression by Iran and its proxies, the United States has led an unprecedented global campaign to achieve the peaceful denuclearization of the Korean peninsula, contributed to the return of 17 Americans held overseas
- Secured historic increases in defense funding in order to rebuild our Nation’s military with the resources they need, after years of harmful sequester, legislation to provide $700 billion in defense spending for fiscal year (FY) 2018 and $716 billion for FY 2019, worked with international allies to decimate ISIS, ordered strikes against Syria in response to the regime’s use of chemical weapons in April 2017 and April 2018
- Confirmed the most circuit court judges of any President in their first year, and secured Justice Neil Gorsuch’s confirmation to the United States Supreme Court, legislation to bring more accountability to the Department of Veterans Affairs and provide our veterans with more choice in the care they receive, signed the Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017, improving processes for addressing misconduct, signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act into law, authorizing $2.1 billion in additional funds for the Veterans Choice Program
- Eliminated the penalty for Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate, blueprint to lower drug prices for Americans, signed an Executive Order to protect the free speech and religious liberties of groups such as the Little Sisters of the Poor, Department of Justice issued guidance to all executive agencies on protecting religious liberty in federal programs
(Sources used: here)