Can online education replace traditional education?
These are the disadvantages of E-Learning
- Virtual student feedback is limited
- E-Learning can cause social Isolation
- E-Learning requires strong self-motivation and time management skills
- Lack of communicational skill development in online students
- Cheating prevention during assessments is complicated
- Online instructors tend to focus on theory rather than practice
- E-Learning lacks face-to-face communication
- E-Learning is limited to certain disciplines
- Virtual learning is inaccessible to the computer illiterate population
- Lack of accreditation & quality assurance in virtual education
This Mediator Project system presents a different system than the normal online learning. The Mediator Project is the mediator between the student and the teacher. Both of them faces each other every time when there is a lesson. The lesson is taking place with advanced video conferencing and chatting. Above that, the Mediator Project also includes all the materials as online learning. The use of the so called educational videos are rare.
Is online school better for anxiety?
Is online education the future?
Are online classes better than physical classes?
What is classroom education?
Classroom learning, as the name suggests, encompasses the merits of the setting of one traditional classroom. Classroom learning needs a certain number of participants or students to be active listeners & participate in that learning environment. The students and teachers need to be physically present in the classroom.