Active Cases or Corona Infections
All the data is coming from the States is sourced from CovidTrackingProject and CSSEGIS. The spreadsheet with the charts and the many tables you can download here, they are mine.
Belgium and France are Corona "hurting", as it supposingly is. France is panicking, but Belgium is hobbling along. Obviously Belgium is going alone with another policy of battling the virus.
The key factor to see if there is something wrong with the corona pandemic status of a country is to look at the number of active cases. Another word for active cases is infections (with the coronavirus). To say it differently, but meaning the same, if there are many current infections, than there is trouble. Or if the percentage of the active cases is high, it means the same.
The above chart might look confusing, because of the trends of eight countries, but here is the same chart, but focused only on the two countries.
The third line (yellow with red glow) is the worldwide trend of active cases. You can treat the worldwide active cases as the common standard at this moment of time during this pandemic.
That also means that Belgium has only 8.57% of its corona pandemic processed and for France this is 10.58%.
The situation in Brazil, India and Israel is much better. Brazil has 93.80%, India has 93.58% and Israel has 96.88% of their infections resolved.
One point about the corona pandemic battle, the US has a completion percentage of 41.97%. This percentage seems not to go up or down for several months already. Also the reporting of the statistic data are daily overblown in a very intelligent and manipulating manner. Several of the internet corona data websites presenting the US with plain wrong information, which is not reported in the actual corona data. The differences of the recovery data per day is millions of times higher than it actually is. The number of death is much higher than it actually is reported. Nobody seems to care anymore.
Active Cases temperature map
Recoveries Temperature map
Connected to the wild uncontrolled number of infections in Belgium and France, we have also a situation with the recoveries.
This is serious and there are of course several reasons for that.
- The hospitals were already unprepared with the handling of daily medical practices and with the Corona pandemic it's even worse.
- The way how the Belgium and France demography is organized is totally different compared with the rest of Europe.
- Both countries have huge Arab and African communities, combined with a high number of extreme religious people, who simply refuse to comply with anything, especially the corona pandemic. They see this as a hoax.
- The Belgium government seemed to see the light. If you can't beat it, join it. Let the virus spread, because it spread anyway, and they're hoping on herd immunity, which indeed will come for certain (short term).
- France is still struggling and tries to invoke closures and other policies to stem to number of new infections.
Here is the chart with all the countries we discuss here:
Israel, India, Brazil and Russia are doing it well about the recoveries), excpt Germany seems to take a nose-dive. The US is strangely stable from the beginning until now; now improvement and no gain. As I said before, the data from the US seems to be "doctored".
Mortality rates temperature map
The very strange thing about the mortality rate is that this rate goes down for all countries involved.
If you compare it with the rest of the countries, you see this:
The reason why the mortality rate goes down is : no idea.
There are many theories about this, starting in the US. They think that the coronavirus is slowly losing its lethality.
The common sense expects something more:
- The improved medical care keeps people alive
- Finally the governments, local authorities and society is protecting the elderly and weak much better than before
We're not out of the woods though.
The worldwide trend is slowly becoming red:
Except the falling death rates, the rest is going slowly red.