From the Manufacturer
The DW284 power unit is the ideal tool for users seeking to add an auto-feed attachment. The threaded front end will adapt to most aftermarket attachments predominately used in the roofing industry for stand-up auto-feed attachments. The unit features a powerful 6.5 amp motor, with runs from 0 to 2,500 rpm with 560 max watts out. The ideal positive clutch power unit in the market, the DW284 also features a two-finger rubber trigger to ensure comfortable use.
- Threaded clutch housing/adaptor for mounting to roofing or auto-feed attachments
- Metal gear case for increased durability
- 2-finger trigger for increased comfort
- Excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue
- Helical-cut, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- Amps: 6.5 amps
- No-load speed: 0 to 2,500 rpm
- Clutch: positive
- Torque: 132 in./lbs.
- Max. fastener size: #14
- Tool weight: 3.3 lbs.
This DeWalt high-performance industrial tool comes with a warranty package that includes:
30-day, no-risk satisfaction guarantee
One-year free service contract